REMODELING: How To Get What You Really Want
I love fresh-caught wild salmon.
I mean, I REALLY LOVE fresh-caught wild salmon. As far as I’m concerned there is nothing better, and if you’ve ever tasted this culinary delight, you know exactly what I’m talking about. Here in Oregon, salmon make seasonal runs up the Columbia River and its tributaries. Many seek these elusive fish and it’s possible to DIY with a boat, rod, tackle, and bait. The trick is to figure out the other details like where to fish, when to fish, and how to fish. It is a great challenge that takes most people years to master, so going it alone may produce less than satisfying results.
A second option is to connect with someone who:
- Has extensive salmon fishing experience
- Networks with other fishermen for the latest information
- Is aware of the hottest spots to find fish
- Understands the best bait & tackle to use in varying conditions
- Has the PASSION to persevere in challenging conditions
This option has more promise to deliver the results you’re hoping for (and sublime enjoyment for you and your lucky dining companions)!
Are you scratching your head, wondering how fishing relates to home remodeling? Actually, the two endeavors share a very important element: KNOWLEDGE COUNTS. In order to get exactly what you want when remodeling, it is wise to seek out a remodeler who:
- Has extensive remodeling experience and a proven process
- Knows how to create inspiring AND budget-friendly designs
- Maintains connections with the best suppliers
- Utilizes professional remodeling practices on every project
- Has a PASSION for design and remodeling
You can learn a lot about what goes into a great remodel at one of our FREE Kitchen & Bath Seminars. In less than two hours you’ll discover:
- What does remodeling cost?
- How long do projects like mine take?
- Which current trends should I consider?
- Who can help me choose colors and products?
- When should I start planning if I want my project done by a certain date?
Seating is limited, so please RSVP today by calling 503-363-1343 or click on this contact page link: http://www.remodelsalem.com/contact-us/
Since 1961, C&R Remodeling has been providing the look and livability homeowners want at a price they can afford. Our specialties include kitchens, bathrooms, additions, decks, patio covers, and whole house makeovers.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!