These homeowners wanted more light, more room, and more style in their kitchen. No problem! We created a design that called for knocking out the wall between the kitchen and dining room and replacing the old window with a larger one. New tuxedo cabinets (different colors on perimeter and island) and Soapstone countertops turned this once inconvenient, dark kitchen into an inviting and beautiful space.
We relocated the refrigerator and range to provide the highest and best use of existing space. Custom cabinetry panels create an upscale, cohesive look for the refrigerator. The new duel-fuel range gives the utmost in cooking options. A farm sink brings another appealing design element into the clean-up area.
- Structural changes for new window, door, and wall removal
- Remove and donate existing appliances
- New farm sink, faucet, disposal with air switch
- New electrical and lighting
- New cabinetry with soft close doors/drawers
- New decorative hood with liner
- New cabinetry hardware
- Soapstone countertops
- Full height tile backsplash
- Stain new wood beams to match