C&R Planning Specialist Beth Rhoades and C&R Interior Designer Linda Stewart collaborated with the homeowner to artfully balance function, style, and individuality. They listened closely and formulated a plan to blend her needs, dreams, and most importantly, budget.
- Full-height white cabinetry in an elegant, traditional style.
- Generous recessed lighting throughout the kitchen.
- A new six-burner cooktop.
- Black granite counter tops custom-fabricated to the homeowner’s specifications.
- Gleaming undermount stainless steel sink.
- New double ovens.
As a sentimental touch, our client asked to include her small antique table in the design. It now functions as the center island and adds a comfortable, homey feel to the kitchen.
See before/after photos and read the full story.