Builder-grade finishes are designed to be adequate, but rarely are they exactly what the homeowner would have chosen. These homeowners were ready to upgrade their standard-issue bathroom and asked C&R to helped them re-create the space.
The existing jetted tub was never used and since they needed more counter space and additional storage, C&R proposed removing the tub to install a custom-built linen cabinet. The Mahogany wood used to craft the linen cabinet matches the new vanity. A lower counter where the tub once stood is now a perfect makeup table.
This master remodel solved their builder-grade woes and gave them a beautiful, functional bathroom that makes them happy to wake up every single morning.
- Demo existing jetted tub and tile deck
- New faucets and double under-counter sinks
- New recessed Mahogany medicine cabinets
- Mahogany floating vanity, makeup counter, shelf at window, and linen closet
- Cambria Quartz countertops
- Tile backsplash
- Vinyl floor and base trim