This charming and accessible bathroom remodel took careful thought and imagination. It can be hard to bring a small bathroom to life. This particular bath benefitted from C&R’s professional design and creative remodeling.
- Existing sink and cabinetry replaced with pedestal sink, an appealing design element.
- Mirror-backed glass shelving opened up the room and provided storage.
- Custom tile shower with unframed glass increased visual space.
- Shelf in corner of shower offers convenience.
- No-barrier shower floor and with hand-held valve provides accessibility.
The octagonal window was a part of the original bathroom and was incorporated in the new design.
This charming new bathroom will offer convenience and accessibility for many years to come.
“Thanks so much for our beautiful remodeled bathroom. We’re enjoying it immensely. And working with your entire crew has been a pleasure. We will certainly keep you in mind when the next remodeling project comes up.”