This charming and accessible bathroom remodel took careful thought and imagination. It can be hard to bring a small bathroom to life. This particular bath benefitted from C&R’s professional design and creative remodeling.
- Existing sink and cabinetry replaced with pedestal sink, an appealing design element.
- Mirror-backed glass shelving opened up the room and provided storage.
- Custom tile shower with unframed glass increased visual space.
- Shelf in corner of shower offers convenience.
- No-barrier shower floor and with hand-held valve provides accessibility.
The octagonal window was a part of the original bathroom and was incorporated in the new design.
This charming new bathroom will offer convenience and accessibility for many years to come.