Walk-in showers provide much more than just a space in which to get clean. With no curb and clear glass enclosures, they make the bathroom feel roomier and much more inviting. Also, they are the perfect backdrop for pleasing design elements. This walk-in shower features a continuous pattern of large format floor tile that covers both the shower and the bathroom floors. Deco tile adds a luxurious design statement.
A thoroughly elegant vanity and a touch of bling compliments the homeowner’s traditional style. This bathroom offers a beautiful welcome to guests and invites them to enjoy their visit.
• Complete deconstruction of existing bathroom
• Installation of barrier free floor framing for new shower
• New electrical and lighting plan including LED can lighting over shower
• Prep old wallpaper walls and refinish
• New barrier free shower with recessed niche and grab bar
• Linear drain in shower
• Hand-held shower/shower head
• Glass shower enclosure
• New sink, faucet, and right-height toilet
• Tile flooring throughout bathroom
• Painting throughout
• Furniture piece for vanity
• Quartz countertop